Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh, ouch!

What a hugely busy weekend! It's remarkable how you can start a weekend with a LONG list of things to do, work very hard, and STILL have things on the list on Monday morning! Well, quite alright. Most of what's left are 5 minute jobbies - pain in the behind 5 minute jobbies, but....

I LOVE the colour of our front and back decks - we painted the front "dark granite" and the back (the new one) natural tone cedar (stain). The results are just fantastic - one more day of drying and we're ready to go!

Mother's day was terrific - the kids brought me cards and coffee - my oldest made me a bath bomb (holy cow, she's only 7!), my youngest a very pretty "shopping list maker". My hubbie made breakfast, lunch and dinner - and even cleaned it all up! All in all, the best mother's day EVER! Jeez, now I have to think of something for father's day (maybe I'll declare an end to projects for the day?)!

The end of the list is in site. I'd best go and tackle it!

No comments: