Tuesday, May 15, 2007

8

She's going to be 8. At 10:21am tomorrow morning, my little girl's going to be 8. That's really exciting, and scary, and loads of other stuff - but that's my stuff, not hers. I'm feeling like this birthday is going to be a bit of a coming of age for her - not really a little girl, not yet a teen. I'm excited for her.

I'm going crazy trying to get things ready for her - I've laid out a new birthday outfit so that she'll see it when she gets up, with the promise of more presents throughout the day. It's going to be a BIG party - 20 confirmed at this point - and it's going to be a water party (thank god the weather's going to cooperate!). Leon's busy blowing up the pool as I write this - poor guy, he's got to have hyperventilated about a dozen times by now.

Will post with pics tomorrow (well, probably Thursday). Wish us all luck!

1 comment:

Akiyhrah said...

Aw that's so awesome! 8 does seem big and scary.. haha my little brother is almost 7 and THAT is scary enough! I hope the party went great ^__^

(this is Kaitlyn by the way)