Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I think I am... I think I am...

Well, I think I *might* be.

Pregnant, that is.

With symptoms already ranging from SORE breasts to nasty gas to being soooo tired... which is kinda crazy considering I can't even reliably pee on a stick for another 6 days - that said, I simply can't come up with another reason for the symptoms.

I know I'm talking about it *too* early, if indeed pregnancy is what the symptoms mean - but I didn't talk about it at ALL last time and I think I really needed to. So, for those of you that will put up with it, I WILL be blogging about it... the ups and (hopefully not) downs. Cathartic, it is.

If I am, I hope and pray that it's not ectopic this time. Third time lucky?

If I'm not... well, I guess we'll just have to keep trying :)

No comments: