Monday, September 17, 2007

And.... we're good.

First of all... THANK YOU!!! Thank ALL of you that have been so very supportive. Secondly? Well, it's done - and it was (very nearly) painless. Some tears, some worry, but really, I think that was to be expected.

Oh, and for the record? Leon's new house is SO CUTE! Holy cow! He needs to paint (the owner *really* liked orange - lots of shades of orange)... but other than that, it's just fantastic.

I had a really productive weekend as well - trying to put things (back) together, getting rid of dog hair, giving myself room to breathe. The girls spent Saturday night at Daddy's (their) new house, in their new bunkbeds, playing their new Wii (Daddy's house warming gift from friends Trisha, Jim & Austin) and generally having a good time and getting settled in their new weekend home.

I kind of expected to feel more.... I dunno... anxiety ridden? But I suppose I got a lot of that out in the weeks/months leading up to the actual separation of houses.

Now, it's time to get on with everyday life.

Again, I can't thank all of you enough for your support.

No comments: