Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To you, with Love.

It has come to my attention that I Love many people, and many of those people I have never told "I love you".

So to you, my Family: Mom, Dad, Lorene... I love you with everything that I have. It kills me to see you so very, very ill Mom, and it hurts me that there isn't anything that I can do to help you.

To Grampa... I love you so much, and I'm sorry that the love of your life has left you now. You will meet again, one day - but hopefully not too soon.

To Leon, Casey and Jordan... I Love you all so much that it hurts sometimes. Leon, I'm sorry that it's time for this to end, but please tell me it'll all be okay in the end because we are doing what is best for all of us.

To Christine and Christopher... I love you both very much. I'm sorry that there seems to be a need to demonize someone in this process, and that that someone is me.

To Sarah, Michael, Rowan, Lilah, Cheesefairy, SA, Trombone, Dan, Chris, Heather, Jim, Trisha, Austin, Joy, MA, Arwen, Michelle, Jess, Alan, Stephen, Ian Mack, Rick, and so many that I know I've forgotten in this moment... I love and value each and every one of you because you're special to me, and every one of you have brought amazing light into my life.

Just wanted you to know... so that nothing goes unsaid anymore. I've spent a lot of time not saying things. It's time for that to stop.

3 comments:

Mrs. Dymund said...

Good for you!

I try to call it like I see it, and how I see it is I love you, too.

And because I love you, I have given you an award.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Good for you. If saying things ever feels too weird, remember that trust is a gift you're giving. You know?
So congratulations, and thanks, and love. Onward!

Anonymous said...

Love back.