Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I know, I know....

It's been a REALLY long time and in that REALLY long time a LOT of things have happened.

Here's the skinny, for those of you that I haven't had a chance to talk to (sorry... there are REASONS).

Leon and I have decided to separate. It's been a long and arduous process, but I think it's going to be for the best, in the long run. For those of you that know our children - they haven't been told yet, nor will they until we KNOW where each of us will live and how arrangements will be made... so we'd appreciate your candor if you happen to be discussing this in front of YOUR children that our children might know :-). Ah, little ears.

I am also now looking for work. Y'all know my specialties for the most part... so I'd appreciate it if you could watch out for me and let me know if anything interesting happens to crop up that I may be interested in? Nanaimo or Vancouver/the mainland are the contenders because we would all like to stay very close. We don't hate one another, in fact, we all get along quite well... but we want it to stay that way, which is why the separation.

It's been a really emotional few months here... as many of you know, my Gramma also passed away. Her service will be held August 20, which would have been her 91st birthday.

That's it for the update at this moment...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a huge decision. Big squeezy hugs to you all.

Urban said...

Thanks, Cheesefairy!

Mrs. Dymund said...

I have no idea what to say, 'cause Cheesefairy, she's good with the words, and got there first.

So I will tell you that I am sending much love to all of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.