Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Help!

In an effort to further my program Project Food For Thought, I have recently taken to asking for letters of support for the program from various levels of school professionals. Now I'm asking you! For those of you that are new to this idea, Project Food for Thought is a new organization that will be endeavouring to take knowledge of food, food choices and cooking classes to schools. For free, if I can. More on that in a previous post (I know what I want to be when I grow up).

Please; if you have the time and like the program, take the time to pen a letter of support in Word or any other PC compatible program and attach it to an e-mail entitled "Support". Send it to me at:

info (at) bluepeanut (dot) net

Your letters could actually help me gain full sponsorship!

Thanks!

No comments: