Friday, May 7, 2010

Yay me :)

I had a fantastic birthday. I woke up in the BEST mood and felt "light" all day. I went to meetings and told people that it was my birthday (see previous post). They responded with heartfelt "happy birthdays" and it made my day even brighter! Dozens of wishes on FB lifted my mood even more.

Chris picked up the girls because my last meeting wasn't going to be over until after 2:30 (their normal pick-up time)... I texted him when I was done and wanted to surprise them all with a blizzard (yum!)... but I didn't hear back, so I went to DQ anyway. Got home... no one here. Not even the dog. Odd. Called them twice (cell)... no answer. Perplexed now. Put the blizzards in the freezer and got out of my suit. Just as I came downstairs, my lovely people came home with a big bouquet of flowers for me! Chris made a lovely dinner and my parents and sister came over with birthday cake for dessert!.

All in all a wonderful day. Thank you all - I love you!

No comments: