Friday, February 22, 2008

Wow. 2 in 2

So. Big stuff STILL happening. Gawd, my life's going to be boring when things finally settle down!

My house is now FOR SALE. The proof is in the papers I signed last night, the Realtors and Photographers that are touring my house today to examine and photograph... and the sign that will be on my front lawn when I return from my weekend of bliss. Wow.

It's an enormous step... but somehow it's not freaking me out. A Good Thing. I thought that I would be worried, or scared, or emotional; but those things have escaped me as I face the drudgery of cleaning and preparing the house for viewing each morning. Perhaps it will sell quickly at asking... perhaps it will be on the market for awhile. Regardless, I am on my way home.

Update: this is it: http://www.charlieparker.ca/real-estate/listing.php?iwebdatabase=8964&panelnum=0

No comments: