Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Love 'n junk

So... wow. Lots happening, I suppose :)

First of many: The house is going to be for sale at the end of the week. Must hurt friend to do so. Unfortunately just don't think friend should be seller because of lack of experience.

Second of many: I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT ITEM 1... but scared too

Third of many: Moving, moving, moving. What a horrible thought! Too much work for one. While I'm very much looking forward to moving back to the mainland, the actual slog of keeping the house clean and presentable during the selling and packing process is slightly more than daunting.

Fourth of many: Job hunt continues... I *may* end up living over there prior to finding the j.o.b., which means temporary digs (ich) and not being able to write the move off on my taxes next year (ouch), but job-finding will likely be easier when I don't have "Nanaimo" in my contact box.

Fifth of many... and this is a show-stopper: I'm an idiot. I really am. I've fallen completely head-over-heels-make-an-ass-of-myself in love with the most wonderful, kind, caring, intelligent, funny man. I'm afraid that my dream will end and I'll find myself sitting bolt upright in bed if I tell him. Assvice, anyone?

Last of these few: I'm a happy, happy girl. Yay me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!

exciting times...congratulations and good luck. I have no assvice but: if you keep being brave you will know what to do. You've done so much already...

Mrs. Dymund said...

Also without assvice here. But yay you indeed!