Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Contemplation

For a crazy while yesterday I was contemplating shearing off the locks. It's been so warm and summer-like and The Hair was just getting way too hot. Then there's today. I woke up FREEZING because I had removed blankets, thinking summer was on its way. Um, oops?

Work has become more challenging recently due to my introduction to Facebook (now crackbook). That thing is insane. I'm loving the contact with my friends - but who are the rest of these people?

I think I shall go and curl up by my fire now. With a blanket. In June.

Good grief.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I should like 2 straight weeks of sunshine. Just to kick summer into gear, you know?
Hey I can comment on your blog again! My browser issue seems to have resolved.

Urban said...

Yay for resolved browser issues!