Thursday, August 25, 2011

And.... breathe out

After a crazy couple of weeks wherein I did not breathe, I have found my ability to exhale. It came along with the words "You're in the clear - no need to worry".

What I *do* have is a cluster of cysts - that will, apparently, go away on their own. They are not dangerous, they are not malignant, they are not ... anything. I offer praise to the medical professionals that have put up with my fear and anxiety - and who have also gotten me through this craziness. It also kicked my butt into gear regarding my terrible procrastination in finding a GP.

I have nothing but thanks for all of you - your support, words of kindness and encouragement and the personal stories you have shared with me about your journeys.

Thank you.

I would now like a very large serving of alcohol.

No comments: