Thursday, December 16, 2010

The end of another year...

I hope that the resolutions that I make as I end this year truly make a difference in my life in the year to come. I've spent the past few days thinking about the last year and finding myself disappointed in my reaction to me. The theme for this year seems very much to have been that I'm not good enough. Negative tomes seem to have invaded my thought processes and I need to find a way to change these things: I'm fat/I'm boring/I'm a burden/I'm unattractive/I don't have the 'right' clothes/I'm not good enough/I don't have enough... money... ambition... will power... you name it.

I need to spend the next couple of weeks (that I'm taking off of work) finding a way to change my negative thought patterns and realize... TRULY realize that I AM good enough for me and anyone that cares to spend time with me.

I think that good, regular sleep will help - I also think that finding time for more regular exercise will help (possibly even with the sleep).

So long story short:

My resolution for the New Year is to take it easy on me. To be the best I *can* be and to spend more time trying new things.

No comments: